Sunday, August 18, 2019
Michigan's Largest Sheep & Wool Festival at Allegan County Fairgrounds
- Festival Dates: August 14-18, 2019
- Wednesday and Thursday - Preregistered Workshops 9am to 4pm (half day 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm) (full day (9am to 4pm with a lunch hour)
- Friday - Preregistered Workshops 9am to 4pm with all vendors open from 10am to 6pm for shopping
- Saturday 9am to 4pm Preregistered Workshops, 10am-6pm All Vendors Open and a Full Festival Schedule
- Sunday 10am to 4pm - Full Festival Schedule
FESTIVAL ADMISSION FEES:
CHILDREN UNDER 14 ARE FREE
Friday and Saturday workshop participants will receive passes if they have classes that day. All animal show entries, campers over the weekend, vendors, and volunteers will be issued passes.
Visit https://www.michiganfiberfestival.info/ for all of the details!
Allegan County Fairgrounds, Allegan, MI