Advertise your business or event in the 2017 Directory!
What our members are saying:
“It is one of the best advertising sources available to our business today. We have customers ask for it year after year by name for new information. It’s the best overall information source for roadside stands across the state of Michigan.” -- Gene the Pumpkin Man, Kalamazoo
“Every year, Michigan Agritourism has the most complete directory serving Michigan's agrtourism industry. It broadly includes breweries, pettings zoos, and farm to table eateries, providing added variety for our welcome visitors. I cannot say enough good things about the directory; the yearly rates have been kept low and the directory keeps adding to its value.” --Steve Lecklider, Lehman’s Orchard Brewery and Farmhouse, Buchanan
"Morgan Composting couldn't be happier to be advertising in the Agritourism directory. We love being unique and mkaing our farm a destination stop, and we do have folks stoppping in for tours to see how we make DAIRY DOO"! We feel it has increased our footpaths with new folks looking for small, home-town stores like ours!" --Diane Sprague, Morgan Composting, Sears
- Michigan's only statewide directory specifically dedicated to agritourism.
- One of Michigan's oldest agricultural directories, originally published in 1979 by the Michigan Department of Agriculture as the statewide u-pick directory.
- Authentic photos from Michigan farms and places you can actually visit here in Michigan.
- Features celebrating what's unique about every region of our state.
- Something for everyone, from family friendly activities to farm-t0-table venues to agricultural museums, and for every age and interest.
- Produced and printed in Michigan.
Advertisers Will Receive:
- A full-color display advertisement in the printed directory
- Placement in the regional section that suits your business best
- A digital version on www.michiganfarmfun.com with a hyperlink to your website
- A Facebook posting promoting your organization
- Opportunities to connect with others in the agritourism industry
- Discounted website advertising rates
- 70,000+ copies of the directory printed and distributed at:
- 14 Michigan Welcome Centers that attract 10 million visitors each year
- 450 Michigan Farm Bureau Insurance offices statewide
- Chemical Bank branches throughout Michigan
- 300+ agritourism destinations across Michigan
- More than 30 regional Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- Sponsor, partner and advertiser offices and special events throughout the year
Quarter page: $300; Half page: $550; Full page: $1000